Rapidly rising costs for heat, electricity, gas, oil, water and compressed air turn the energy consumption of an industrial enterprise more and more into a determining profitability factor.
Moreover, energy efficient and environmentally friendly production characterize the image in the market. Therefore, the sustainable establishment of an effective energy management will also impact the entrepreneurial success in the future.
Unitechnik advises and supports you with the conception and implementation of energy management. We plan and realize for you the system in hardware and software on the basis of the newest methods and technique. Our comprehensive competence in the industrial automation and automation and information technology enables us to realize the optimal integration in your infrastructure. Among other things, Unitechnik is Siemens Solution Partner in de areas of 'Automation' and 'Power Management'.
The energy management system can in essence be divided into three phases:
- Registration of the energy flows over time
- Early recognition of anomalies, e.g. unnecessary peak loads or leakages
- Allocation of the energy costs to cost centers and cost bearers
- Basis for all savings and optimizations
- Switching off idle users (temporarily)
- Replacing or modernizing inefficient users
- Reactive current compensation
- Energy recovery system
- Preventive maintenance
- Avoidance of peak loads
- Automated load dependent switching on of users
- Organizational measures (altered pause times)
- Reaction to electricity rates
Unitechnik is your competent counterpart for the energy management.
- Energy check
- Advice regarding advancement possibilities
- Manufacturer neutral conception of a measuring and evaluation system
- Realization and implementation of the energy management system
- Modernization of inefficient production and conveyor installations
- Realization of reactive current compensation and energy recovery
Your first step
Please contact us and arrange for an energy check without obligation. We will analyze the quarter-hourly values, which your energy provider registers for you. The result of this analysis provides a first indication, as to which energy management would be suitable for you.