UniWare is a modular warehouse management system, which ensures maximum transparency in your logistics center. The system, which can be used platform independently and in all industries, manages your warehouse stock, optimizes your storage resources and guarantees an efficient order picking.
Thanks to the integrated material flow computer and the standardized PLC interface, the warehouse management system enables the usage of all current storage and transport technique components and creates maximum transparency in the storage management. All stocks and material movements can be visualized at any time for the total facility. Mobile and stationary. UniWare has a multiple client capability, can be used with several languages and can be applied at group level. It maps out both the standardized and the individual business processes.
The warehouse management software UniWare is predestined for automated logistics centers. However, also manual warehouses can be included simply and flexibly. It has interfaces to all current ERP systems and facilitates the operation by an intuitive user surface. The visualization of warehouse management, material flow and control technique happens completely in an on-screen form. Because of its modular structure the warehouse management system validated by Fraunhofer IML, can be used flexibly and is a safe investment.
The advantages of the warehouse management system UniWare in an overview:
- Modular warehouse management system with integrated material flow computer
- Platform independent and in all industries
- Interface to most current ERP systems
- Integrated material flow visualization
- User friendly operator interfaces
- Operation with stationary and mobile devices
- Multilingual, useable at group level and multiple client capability
- Ideal for corporations and medium sized companies in industry, trade and logistics services