Unitechnik carries out the maintenance of the electrical equipment and the mechanical components of your installation. By securing the functional state of the installations and in order to avoid a costly downtime, the regular preventive maintenance of the installation technique is absolutely necessary. Moreover, with the preventive installation maintenance also the costs of the overhaul (repairs) and as a consequence therefore, the total overhead, can be minimized drastically.
In order to do a thorough evaluation of the state of an installation, Unitechnik offers the inspection. An expert inspects the installation and tests the entire electrical equipment, the transport technique, as well as the steel construction and the shelving system. The scope of the inspection is determined beforehand. Subsequently, by means of the extensive and illustrated documentation, overhaul and maintenance measures can be planned. Of course, the customer can also assign the execution of dealing with the defects to his own maintenance personnel.
- Evaluation of situation through inspection
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance from a single source
- Tailored maintenance package
- Compliance with legal provisions, such as the check on the accident prevention regulations ('UVV')
- Enhancement of the installation availability