Description / learning objective:
The German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association ('ZVEI') has defined a new advanced training guideline. The reason for this is the further development of the automation technique up to totally integrated automation solutions. Currently, these include besides stored program controls ('SPS'), also components of the industrial communication, for operation and monitoring tasks, the safety technique and the connection with drives. For example, a renewal of the previous graduation to SPS technician was required.
Within the framework of this guideline for advanced training, we offer you the graduation to automation technician service according to ZVEI. Because, here your skills from the SIMATIC service training (course ST-SERV1 -ST-SERV3) can be refreshed and solidified. You intensify your acquired theoretical knowledge through numerous, practical exercises on a SIMATIC installation model, on which you will also do your test. This consists of an automation system, decentralized periphery, touch panel, drive and a conveyor model. The practical performance record includes the putting into operation of the hardware of an SPS, a simple SPS program and the components of totally integrated automation, as well as the extension of this SPS program. After passing the exam, you will receive a recognized certificate for your professional knowledge.
A regular updating of your knowledge has been provided for: So as for you to dispose of up-to-date know-how for your requirements, the automation technician service according to ZVEI, sees to refreshment of the graduation in a regular cycle every three years. For this a renewed participation in this training is required, which in the meantime will be adapted according to the product updates.
- Service SIMATIC control
- Systematic trouble shooting and rectification in a complex automation system
- Fault evaluation and handling through software
- Understanding, and if need be changing of structure and documentation of extensive user program
- Industrial communication
- Diagnosis of faults in a PROFINETIO system with an HMI device
- Projection of a CPU-CPU communication via industrial Ethernet
- Human machine interface
- Alternative notification procedure
- Consistent transfer of complete data sets (formulation management)
- Diagnosis of system faults with an HMI device
- Motion control
- Connection of drives
- Functional safety technique
- Significance of safety technique with accident prevention
- Intensification through practice oriented exercises on the installation model
- SIMATIC 57-300, SIMATIC STEP 7
- Touch panel TP177B, SIMATIC WinCC flexible
- Drive Micromaster 420
In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.